Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MASS EFFECT! HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE!

MASS EFFECT! HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE!

Well this is one of the most resent Computer Game available in the market and I am going to run you through it so that you all can complete the game without any problem.

Never mind! That was a joke. I even don’t have a slight idea on what it is about. I was going through a magazine when I came across the name MASS EFFECT. I thought that would be a topic on public awareness but when I started going through it I found it was about a computer game. To be very frank I love computer game very much and every day out of my schedule I take some time out sit in front of the PC and play for some time. Well that is a different story.



If we look in to the history of ASSAM, we had an age where there were so many legends at various time. The place was full of glow and was proud to be ASSAM. If we compare the time we are in it will rather give u a filling of disappointment then a smile of pride. This is an area of globalization and the world is moving towards a time where we have things ready to be used. But when I look into the place where I was born, it is still empty and there are so much that we can put into those empty spaces. I did some observations. Our people are not very much ready to accept the changes that are actually necessary. We have been institutionalized with certain rules and habits that we think are important. But the fact is with time we need to change. I do agree that certain principles are very very important. In the same time I do believe that modernization can be achieved without the cost of change in the moral values. If we are not accepting the changes with the progress in time it will cost our fellow generation and they will be left behind in the race to attain the necessary place. We cannot make our fellow generation to pay the price of our deeds. Countries with small in land mass and half the population are still ahead of us. Then what is keeping us behind. Our history is so grate with so many visionaries yet we are lost. But still we don’t stop complaining. Even I have become a part of it. How long it will take for the people to realize that we should stop complaining and start working on to make our place better than what it is. I really don’t know how to start but what I know is if we don’t start now then it will be very late. This is an area where speed and steady counts.

We complain that the political system is corrupt and is not doing enough for us. But have we ever questioned ourselves who have elected them as leaders? The answer would be us I suppose. Or even we have some complain on that. We have seen the same political group from many many years now. Haven’t we? And time and again we have given chance to them to accomplish what they promise. Now it is the time for a new blood of the soil to emerge as elders. It’s not only the state who needs a new leader also it’s the country we are part to also need a leader. We belong to a soil where grate leaders like Lachit Borphooken, Kanak Lata, Tarun Ram Phooken, Lakhminath Bordoloi, the list is endless. The point is we have the potential to make the difference. They were our ancestors and when they can why can’t we. It’s the small things that make all the difference. A spark started all the fire. We have the spark all it needs is our support. One generation is at the verse of its end and one will soon emerge to take the place. That will be us. If it’s a small step that makes all the difference then I am ready to put forward that step. Are you??????????......

2 comments:

Noni said...

nice blog ....postings..
add u to my blog:

http://bamboosouls.blogspot.com/

Kavita Saharia said...

i completely agree with you...though my roots are in uttranchal ,i spent a big part of my life in Assam....Assam has given me a lot and now i am an assamese buwari.......we can do a lot by our small efforts